Hello There, Guest!

Yesterday, 08:05 PM | Post: #1
Online Hocki 
Tried to put my graphics settings to max today, everything worked perfectly, until i right clicked to aim. The whole screen went blurry. This only happens when i'm aiming. Does anyone know a solution to this? My graphics card is Intel hd graphics 5000.
Yesterday, 08:07 PM | Post: #2
Offline ElNoobio 
It's a known bug on high graphics at the moment. It's best you stuck with medium or tried the possible fixes in the bugs section (I think?)
Yesterday, 08:12 PM | Post: #3
Online Hocki 
Sorry, didn't know about the bug section, thank you. Smile
Yesterday, 08:14 PM | Post: #4
Online Regasus 
what the hell? That bug still exists?

[Image: newsigl.png]
Yesterday, 08:18 PM | Post: #5
Offline SloBambusar 
sometimes it helps if u delete cache files in my documents
Yesterday, 08:21 PM | Post: #6
Online Hocki 
(Yesterday 08:18 PM)SloBambusar Wrote:  sometimes it helps if u delete cache files in my documents
Yeah, tried, Didn't work.
Yesterday, 08:44 PM | Post: #7
Offline sirphunkee 
Other things to try:

-reset all settings under options
-toggle the camera shake (also in settings)
-switch to med graphics, then back to high

Yesterday, 08:49 PM | Post: #8
Offline [BFT]SG51m 
my game went to crap today, tried the norm fixes now uninstalled and reinstalling
Yesterday, 09:49 PM | Post: #9
Offline V2Geezy 
try this?

(27-03-2011 06:59 PM)Kajavoo Wrote:  I had the issue of not being able to play on full graphics due to the "ADS Bug", a 'bug' whereby when looking down the sight of your gun (using High Video Quality) the whole screen blurs, as opposed to just the gun itself.

There's a quick work-around which is switching your Video Quality to Medium. A quick, easy solution, but High Quality brings so much god-damned detail and fantastical additions that it's annoying having to move a step down.

Anyway, as (by my knowledge) originally mentioned by Famet, the real solution lies within your Graphics Card's configuration.

In my case, and a few other people's too it would seem, I just had to give BFP4F control of Anisotropic Filtering and Anti-Aliasing. I as forcing both these options to 'On' at the time, but a quick change to 'Application-Controlled' (may be 'Application-Managed' or something similar for your particular graphics card) solved the entire issue.

To check your settings you can usually find the Graphics Card configuration in 'Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > *whatever the name may be*' (in my case, NVIDIA Control Panel).

Again in my case, the settings for Anisotropic Filtering and Anti-Aliasing were under "Manage 3D settings". It may and probably will be different for you.

Hopefully that helped somewhat. It's probably best that people are aware of this fix - it seems to me that a lot of people are having this issue, but the solution hasn't been brought to wide-spread attention!

[Image: v2geezyGRY.png]
Yesterday, 11:22 PM | Post: #10
Online Hocki 
Didn't find anything about anti-aliasing in my graphics cards configuration
Yesterday, 11:36 PM | Post: #11
Online StarStruck3 
in your gfx card configuration, change "let the 3d application decide" to yes or no. that fixes it for some people.

Signature image removed as it broke the forum rules - Silvanoshi
Yesterday, 11:44 PM | Post: #12
Online Hocki 
(Yesterday 11:36 PM)StarStruck3 Wrote:  in your gfx card configuration, change "let the 3d application decide" to yes or no. that fixes it for some people.

Yeah, but where do i find that? Its not in my configuration menu for the graphic card
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 11:47 PM by Hocki.)
Yesterday, 11:57 PM | Post: #13
Online StarStruck3 
i have no idea if it's an integrated card.. i have an ATI myself.

try looking around other menus in the control panel or advanced options, maybe it's hiding in there somewhere

Signature image removed as it broke the forum rules - Silvanoshi (This post was last modified: Yesterday 11:58 PM by StarStruck3.)
Today, 12:44 AM | Post: #14
Offline K.Marcello 
Still no solution? It seems that there are many different suggestions to remedy this problem, my suggestion is that you change the resolution down a notch, run the game (full-screen) then quit and set the resolution back up.

[Image: Holosights%20copy.png]
Today, 06:48 AM | Post: #15
Online Hocki 
I found the option, didn't work, tried to change the setting up and down, didn't work either.
Today, 07:02 AM | Post: #16
Offline killer_LTU 
some laptop integrated graphic cards doesnt support this game.
Maybe Intel hd graphics 5000 is too weak..

[Image: 32836737.jpg]
Today, 11:58 AM | Post: #17
Online Hocki 
Yeah, probably Sad
Today, 01:11 PM | Post: #18
Offline killer_LTU 
(Today 11:58 AM)Hocki Wrote:  Yeah, probably Sad

Sometimes i use my ASUS N53SV (it has 2 graphic cards) to play, when playing with integrated graphic card, same problem as yours (blurry aim), but when i switch to Nvidia Geforce 540M, all problems gone - hi-res working fine, so result : before play need to switch dedicated card Wink

[Image: 32836737.jpg]
Today, 05:56 PM | Post: #19
Online Hocki 
(Today 01:11 PM)killer_LTU Wrote:  

Sometimes i use my ASUS N53SV (it has 2 graphic cards) to play, when playing with integrated graphic card, same problem as yours (blurry aim), but when i switch to Nvidia Geforce 540M, all problems gone - hi-res working fine, so result : before play need to switch dedicated card Wink
Yeah but i have asus x53e wich can't have more than one graphic card at the time, and i dont think the one i have is changable since its bulid in. Tongue

[Image: signature_by_hocki125-d4bssaq.jpg]
Today, 08:03 PM | Post: #20
Online StarStruck3 
(Today 05:56 PM)Hocki Wrote:  
(Today 01:11 PM)killer_LTU Wrote:  

Yeah but i have asus x53e wich can't have more than one graphic card at the time, and i dont think the one i have is changable since its bulid in. Tongue

if it's a desktop it should be changeable.

i also get this problem when i switch to high on my ATI card, but i never did anything about it since i prefer medium anyway Tongue

Signature image removed as it broke the forum rules - Silvanoshi (This post was last modified: Today 08:04 PM by StarStruck3.)