Hello There, Guest!

Today, 04:06 AM | Post: #281
Offline Armeswar 
I still kinda like BFP4FConfused but they should make their codes last a lot longer

[Image: 32.png]
Today, 09:08 AM | Post: #282
Offline :Freedom_Fighter 
Man nice offer, but it was for short while Sad

[Image: 20fdedf.png]
Today, 11:56 AM | Post: #283
Offline SerpenteStonato 
comunque dico la mia...questi della DICE sono, secondo me, dei luridoni!!!

Se andate sul vosto profilo di facebook c'è il modo per togliergli il "like"che gli avete dato. Bisogna solo dare la X sul like riferito alla pagina di battlefield
Today, 12:10 PM | Post: #284
Offline ghost521 
Seriously the time limit for redeeming the code is just too short. And they're not even putting up a second code.
Today, 12:43 PM | Post: #285
Offline V4iN 
(Today 12:10 PM)ghost521 Wrote:  Seriously the time limit for redeeming the code is just too short. And they're not even putting up a second code.

And there was a limit of 100000 Im sure more people than that play this I could be be wrong but I doubt it, so that would not be battlefunds for everyone as they stated.
Today, 03:42 PM | Post: #286
Offline Ir0nsh007er 
Why reedem code for BFH and this share it's for BFP4F ????

[Image: custombanner-22534.png]
Ir0nsh007er
Today, 03:52 PM | Post: #287
Offline Hanzunfeet 
If you redeem code on BFH site is also gives the same amount here
Today, 05:33 PM | Post: #288
Offline Arkinoth 
epic scam.
Today, 06:51 PM | Post: #289
Offline Arrowrain 
(30-09-2011 12:29 PM)Herflick Wrote:  Wow I didn't really think I would ever see a Battlefunds giveaway mission in this game but I guess everything is posible Big Grin Thanks EA!

Agreed, now they just need to give us a free Elite weapon (FN P90 is my favorite gun in the world Big Grin)and I'll think about buying Battlefunds. Angel
Today, 07:09 PM | Post: #290
Online dsdanger 
i missed it!
Today, 07:15 PM | Post: #291
Online dsdanger 
you assholes! god! don't even have the decency to give everybody their BF, instead like some kinda cheap assholes have the codes for god know how long, 6hours? and lord know how many people didn't get their flipping BF like me! you kitty cat licking male chicken sucking bastards!
(to the mods: sorry about the rage quit, but i was really looking forwards to getting my BF and i missed it. please forgive me)